Tuesday 10 October 2017

0: Taking The Long Walk

This blog will be taking a long journey through the Judge Dredd comic series, using Hachette Partworks' Judge Dredd: The Mega Collection as a guide.

With the majority of volumes now available, I decided to start reading them again in volume order and write a quick blog post on each story as I go through.

Entries will be up fairly randomly depending on how I go - I don't want to stick to a posting schedule that may become harder to keep up with as I go along. Entries will likely be fairly short quick hits with my overall thoughts.

So if you're looking for an excuse to go back and read through this beautifully put together collection, join me in a few days as I bring my thoughts on "America", the title story from Volume 1: America.

No comments:

Post a Comment